Bino, 10x32mm, Trailseeker, Celestron
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed.
- Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution
- 8.2' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups.
- Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions
- TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter.
- The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price.
- Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view.
- The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.