Celestron, Skymaster, 20x80, Poro Prism, Binocular
- Celestron has designed and engineered the larger SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions.
- Thanks to high-quality BAK-4 prisms and "Multi-Coated" anti-reflective layers, it achieves detailed and contrasting imAges even in low light conditions.
- The rubber coating ensures water resistance as well as comfortable grip and control.
- The binoculars can also be mounted on a tripod via an integrated design.
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view; Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views.
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Large aperture perfect for low light conditions and stargazing.
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers.
- Diopter adjustment for fine focusing.