Learn How Magnets really work.
For children ages 5 through 10 OR MORE...
• 40 Page science book and kit
• All materials except 1 D-cell battery
26 Activities designed to develop a solid foundation for more advanced topics in electricity and magnetism.
- • Build an electromagnet
- • Flip the poles of an electromagnet
- • Discover how an electric motor works
- • Go iron detecting
- • Visualise the lines of force
- • Craft a compass
- • Levitate and bounce ring magnets
Contains high quality ceramic magnets.
Many children play with magnetic toys when they are in pre-school. We have found that though most primary age school children are primed to learn about magnetism, they cannot yet answer the following questions.
Can your child answer these questions?