Relate rocks to the history of the planet
It is written in the rocks!
Connect the earth's crust to real rocks.
Uses exciting eruptive experiments to foster comprehension.
- Mold and slice open a model of the earth
- Create a lava fountain to explore density
- Spew your own volcano
- Make your own pyroclastic eruptions
- Discover which rocks will float and which will burn
- Identify, break & display volcanic rocks
- Sediment your own sedimentary rocks
- Acid test rocks
- Explore metamorphic rocks
- Form fossils
Ages 8 and up
56 page science book with materials