Wingspan is a competitive bird-collection, engine-building game for 1-5 players.
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors— seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary.
Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions).
These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth:
• Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
• Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colors
• Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points accumulated from birds, bonus cards,
end-of-round goals, eggs, cached food, and tucked birds.
- Includes the Swift-Start pack to aid new players.
- Approx package dimensions: 30 x 30 x 8 cms
- Contents: 170 unique bird cards (57x87mm), 16 Automa cards (57x87mm), 103 food tokens, 75 egg miniatures, 5 custom wooden dice and 1 birdfeeder dice tower.
- Number of Players: 1 - 5
- Playing Time: 40 - 70 mins
- Ages 10+