Star Adventurer, miniaz, ( Mount Only)
The all-new Star Adventurer Mini Wi-Fi is a compact high-precision camera tracking platform that is ideal for long exposure astrophotography as well as time-lapse photography in daytime and night time settings. S.A. mini easily fits in your backpack or camera bag, making it a convenient travel companion that can venture with you into remote locations.
S.A. mini comes with built-in WiFi and the free Star Adventurer Mini Console App for Android and iOS platforms, allowing it to be remotely controlled with your smartphone. S.A. mini is easy to set up and to operate in all of its modes.
Although capable of supporting larger camera lenses, S.A. mini is ideal and very simple to use for Widefield Astrophotography with a standard camera lens of 55mm or shorter focal length, as only a rough polar alignment is necessary, making it ideal for all kinds of amateur photographers unfamiliar with astronomy.
The Star Adventurer mini Wi-Fi can attach to any standard tripod via its 1/4" or 3/8"adaptors. The latitude can be set by either adjusting the tilt of your tripod head to match your latitude or more accurately by purchasing the optional Equatorial Wedge. To fit a camera to the Star Adventurer, either a tripod Ball Head is required (not supplied) or the optional Dovetail L-Bracket. The optional Dovetail L-Bracket can be used in conjunction with the optional counterweight shaft/counterweight.
Sky-Watcher shutter release cables can be purchased separately for most popular camera models/brands.
- - Built in WiFi - Wirelessly control with your smartphone
- - High precision, portable and stable camera tracking system
- - Free app for Android and iOS platforms
- - Solar, lunar and sidereal tracking rates for astrophotography
- - Payloads up to 3kg
- - Easy Polar Alignments with polar scope
- - Astrophotography and Astro time-lapse photography
- - Short and long exposure time-lapse photography
- - Provides DSLR shutter control for multiple brands
- - Built-in motor protection and status indicators
- - Power Options: AAx2 Batteries or external USB supply
- In Box
- Polar Scope:
- Polar Scope Illuminator:
- 3/8" Ball Head Adapter
- 1/4" to 3/8" Thread Adapter