Bk:God's Awesome Book
Gods Awesome Book DVD Part One and Part Two contain nearly eight hours of seminar teaching, divided into twelve 30-50 minute sessions for home-groups.
A printed Study Guide with suggested discussion questions is also included with each part.
Heres what others have said who have been to the seminar:
• Loved the facts and proofs of how awesome God and His Book are.
• Good use of media. Great material. Passionately presented.
• Answered quite a few questions Particularly pleased that ‘Bible Codes’ were put firmly in context, i.e. emphasis on the ‘Book’ itself.
• Thanks Ian for an informative and interesting seminar. Well done. Great that you acknowledge information sources. Thanks also for doing your own homework. It added a great deal to the seminar.
• Thanks again for expanding the size of my God far beyond my mind.
• Very enjoyable – learnt heaps! Always believed the Bible as being total Truth but the supporting information learnt will be useful when speaking with non-Christians and their tricky questions!
• Absolutely amazing. I am speechless. I sat there with my mouth open all day. Incredible stuff. I have had my socks blown off just like you said.
Part One (2-DVD set) covers the first three modules:
• The Bible as History
• Is the Text Reliable?
• Those Boring Genealogies