Microscope, CM1000C, Celestron
- Lab-ready compound microscope with 1000x power
- 10x and 25x eyepieces with 4x, 10x and 40x objective lenses
- View specimens at 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, 1000x magnification
- All-metal construction
- Coaxial, coarse and fine focus
- Built-in LED illumination for easy viewing
- Universal AC adapter included
- 3 AA batteries included
- 10 prepared slides included
The Celestron Labs CM1000C compound microscope offers today's latest advances at an economical price, including lower LED lighting that provides bright, natural colors, yet stays cool to the touch.
Two included eyepieces (10x and 25x) and 3 objective lenses (4x, 10x and 40x) allow for magnifications of 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features coaxial, course and fine focus guaranteeing fine-detailed viewing.
The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box.
The simple condenser with rotating disc aperture adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing.
All these features make the CM1000C an excellent tool for labs, schools, field use and more.