Microscope, Digital II, Celestron
- Professional digital biological microscope
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30 fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 180° rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Rotating objective lens turret 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers
- 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- 2GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images
- TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
- Included accessories: 1GB SD card, dust cover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, 4 plug international AC adapter
- The professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II is a biological LCD microscope at an affordable price.
- With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5” full color TFT screen and 5MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides.
- The microscope even includes a 1GB SD card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lesson, and more.
- From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes.
- The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others.
- For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector.
- Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, schools and research institutions.
- 1GB SD card
- Dust cover
- Rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap
- 5 prepared slides
- 4 plug, multi-country AC adapter