Bino, 8x32mm,Trailseeker, Celestron
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images.
- Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed and follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups.
- Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Can be fitted to a Tripod for extended viewing sessions.